Nike & Jordan Basketball Shoe Size Guide
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FEETWear the type of socks you'll wear with your basketball shoes and measure feet in the afternoon (feet typically swell during the day). Distribute weight evenly before measuring. Please Note: Your Heel-to-toe measurement (cm) may be slightly shorter than the CM measurement you will find on the shoe box. Jordan and Nike have made minor adjustments in some cases to account for the materials of the basketball shoe to ensure a proper fit.STEP 1 Stand up straight on a hard surface with your heel against the wall and a piece of blank paper taped to the floor, flush against the wall beneath your foot. STEP 2 Have someone mark the longest part of your foot (referred to as heel-to-toe length) on the paper with a pen or pencil, or measure yourself if necessary. Repeat with the other foot, as right and left sizes may be different. STEP 3 Use a ruler to measure the heel-to-toe length you marked for each foot.
|Men Size US||Women Size US||CM|
The Nike Hyperdunk 2017 Low women’s basketball shoe lands in Australia featuring the latest revolution in basketball cushioning: ultra-responsive Nike React foam designed to help you play harder and go further.
Hyperdunk Low Womens Shoe Features
- Ultralight, durable Nike React foam delivers a soft, springy sensation underfoot, helping keep you comfortable through to the final buzzer and beyond.
- A half inner sleeve contours to your foot like a sock for a snug, comfortable fit.
- The rubber outsole supports your pressure points while delivering traction in exactly the right places.
- Red textile and synthetic upper for breathable comfort
- Moulded heel counter for durability