Nike & Jordan Basketball Shoe Size Guide
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FEETWear the type of socks you'll wear with your basketball shoes and measure feet in the afternoon (feet typically swell during the day). Distribute weight evenly before measuring. Please Note: Your Heel-to-toe measurement (cm) may be slightly shorter than the CM measurement you will find on the shoe box. Jordan and Nike have made minor adjustments in some cases to account for the materials of the basketball shoe to ensure a proper fit. STEP 1 Stand up straight on a hard surface with your heel against the wall and a piece of blank paper taped to the floor, flush against the wall beneath your foot. STEP 2 Have someone mark the longest part of your foot (referred to as heel-to-toe length) on the paper with a pen or pencil, or measure yourself if necessary. Repeat with the other foot, as right and left sizes may be different. STEP 3 Use a ruler to measure the heel-to-toe length you marked for each foot.
|Men Size US||Women Size US||CM|
The LeBron Soldier 11 arrives in Australia in “University Red” colourway with hues of Clevelands away strip that wraps your foot in soft, breathable mesh and locks it down with an innovative support system for custom comfort on the court.
Lebron Soldier 11 Features
- Four elastic straps with hook-and-loop closures provide a secure, customised fit. Thicker, stronger straps support your forefoot and midfoot, while lighter straps stretch around your ankle for locked-in comfort.
- Stretchy foam-backed mesh helps keep your feet cool and comfortable all game long.
- Beneath the heel and ball of your foot, lightweight Nike Zoom Air cushioning delivers the responsiveness required for explosive drives and soft landings.
- Soft foam moulded around the ankle for exceptional comfort
- Lightweight foam midsole for soft, stable cushioning
- Notches on the collar for easy on
- Rubber sole provides durable, multi-surface traction