Nike & Jordan Basketball Shoe Size Guide
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FEETWear the type of socks you'll wear with your basketball shoes and measure feet in the afternoon (feet typically swell during the day). Distribute weight evenly before measuring. Please Note: Your Heel-to-toe measurement (cm) may be slightly shorter than the CM measurement you will find on the shoe box. Jordan and Nike have made minor adjustments in some cases to account for the materials of the basketball shoe to ensure a proper fit. STEP 1 Stand up straight on a hard surface with your heel against the wall and a piece of blank paper taped to the floor, flush against the wall beneath your foot. STEP 2 Have someone mark the longest part of your foot (referred to as heel-to-toe length) on the paper with a pen or pencil, or measure yourself if necessary. Repeat with the other foot, as right and left sizes may be different. STEP 3 Use a ruler to measure the heel-to-toe length you marked for each foot.
|Men Size US||Women Size US||CM|
The Kyrie 3 ‘kyrache light‘ basketball shoe combines phenomenal traction, lightweight flexible support and responsive cushioning to enable sharp cuts and fast, fluid court play.
Kyrie 3 Shoe Features
- The rounded sole and extra traction along the edges of the shoe let you play at any angle. Two pods beneath the forefoot grip the ground hard when you change direction fast.
- Across the top of the shoe, a strong, stretchy band flexes with your foot for support during quick cuts and sprints.
- Flywire technology—ultralight, super-strong cables that integrate with the laces—adds even more support.
- In the Kyrie 3 heel, low-profile Nike Zoom Air cushioning is incredibly responsive for game-long comfort.
- Lightweight, injected Phylon foam in the forefoot maximises court feel
- Hyperfuse construction for durable support and breathability
- Moulded quarter design for added detail and texture