Nike & Jordan Basketball Shoe Size Guide
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FEETWear the type of socks you'll wear with your basketball shoes and measure feet in the afternoon (feet typically swell during the day). Distribute weight evenly before measuring. Please Note: Your Heel-to-toe measurement (cm) may be slightly shorter than the CM measurement you will find on the shoe box. Jordan and Nike have made minor adjustments in some cases to account for the materials of the basketball shoe to ensure a proper fit.STEP 1 Stand up straight on a hard surface with your heel against the wall and a piece of blank paper taped to the floor, flush against the wall beneath your foot. STEP 2 Have someone mark the longest part of your foot (referred to as heel-to-toe length) on the paper with a pen or pencil, or measure yourself if necessary. Repeat with the other foot, as right and left sizes may be different. STEP 3 Use a ruler to measure the heel-to-toe length you marked for each foot.
|Men Size US||Women Size US||CM|
The Kobe A.D. NXT Mambacurial lands in Australia, This men’s basketball shoe features a customisable toggle system that locks your foot in place while providing the lightweight, low-profile feel you need for your quickest moves.
Kobe A.D NXT Shoes Features
- Lightweight Flyknit fabric wraps your foot like a sock for strong support. In lieu of laces, an adjustable toggle pull locks your foot in place.
- In the heel, Nike Zoom Air cushioning provides lightweight responsiveness for explosive first steps and soft landings. Soft Lunarlon foam from toe to heel adds another layer of responsive cushioning.
- The rubber sole features a micro-tread pattern that grips the ground hard when you change direction fast.
- Mesh inner sleeve for snug, breathable support
- Flex grooves in the forefoot let your foot flex naturally