Nike & Jordan Basketball Shoe Size Guide
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FEETWear the type of socks you'll wear with your basketball shoes and measure feet in the afternoon (feet typically swell during the day). Distribute weight evenly before measuring. Please Note: Your Heel-to-toe measurement (cm) may be slightly shorter than the CM measurement you will find on the shoe box. Jordan and Nike have made minor adjustments in some cases to account for the materials of the basketball shoe to ensure a proper fit. STEP 1 Stand up straight on a hard surface with your heel against the wall and a piece of blank paper taped to the floor, flush against the wall beneath your foot. STEP 2 Have someone mark the longest part of your foot (referred to as heel-to-toe length) on the paper with a pen or pencil, or measure yourself if necessary. Repeat with the other foot, as right and left sizes may be different. STEP 3 Use a ruler to measure the heel-to-toe length you marked for each foot.
|Men Size US||Women Size US||CM|
LOCKED-DOWN WITH RESPONSIVE CUSHIONING
The Jordan CP3.IX Kids Basketball Shoe is designed with a low profile and outrigger for supportive lockdown and stability when making sudden changes of direction on the court. A Nike Zoom Air unit delivers low-profile, responsive cushioning from end to end.
- Zoom Air unit in the forefoot delivers responsive cushioning
- Outrigger enhances lateral stability during quick cuts and jumps
- Innovative webbing lace system provides 360° of lockdown
- Composite material made of mesh and strategically placed foam for durability, support and breathability
- Injected Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning and stability
- Solid rubber outsole with herringbone pattern for durability and traction
- Chinese character on the outsole symbolizes Chris Paul’s close relationship with his family
- Padded Achilles notch adds comfort and helps reduce slipping in the heel