Nike & Jordan Basketball Shoe Size Guide
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FEETWear the type of socks you'll wear with your basketball shoes and measure feet in the afternoon (feet typically swell during the day). Distribute weight evenly before measuring. Please Note: Your Heel-to-toe measurement (cm) may be slightly shorter than the CM measurement you will find on the shoe box. Jordan and Nike have made minor adjustments in some cases to account for the materials of the basketball shoe to ensure a proper fit. STEP 1 Stand up straight on a hard surface with your heel against the wall and a piece of blank paper taped to the floor, flush against the wall beneath your foot. STEP 2 Have someone mark the longest part of your foot (referred to as heel-to-toe length) on the paper with a pen or pencil, or measure yourself if necessary. Repeat with the other foot, as right and left sizes may be different. STEP 3 Use a ruler to measure the heel-to-toe length you marked for each foot.
|Men Size US||Women Size US||CM|
The Air Jordan 32 “Bred” lands in Australia bringing a new look pair of basketball Shoe features that bring light, breathable Flyknit fabric that wraps your foot like a sock, plus powerful cushioning that helps you explode off the hardwood. This edition pays homage to the iconic red and black that runs deep in Jordan DNA.
Jordan 32 Shoe Features
- Breathable Flyknit fabric offers areas of stretch and support where you need it most. It conforms to the shape of your foot for a comfortable, lightweight feel.
- Low-profile Nike Zoom Air cushioning in the heel and forefoot provides lightweight responsiveness.
- Over the forefoot Nike Zoom Air, FlightSpeed technology distributes the compression of your force.
- This maximises responsiveness to give you an explosive step.
- Laces integrate with the Flyknit fabric for comfortable support
- Internal foam in the heel and collar for comfort
- Solid rubber sole with herringbone pattern for durability and multi-surface traction