Drawing inspiration from the original location of the 2017 NBA All Star game, Charlotte, North Carolina, Nike releases the Nike Air Max Uptempo AS “University Blue.” The sneaker features a full university blue nubuck upper sitting on top of a solid white sole with a matching university blue Swoosh.
- Lakers colourway flyweave construction offers targeted support and enhanced breathability where you need it the most.
- Drop-in Lunarlon foam provides lightweight cushioning with every step.
- Micro-tuned traction pattern offers a low-profile high traction to prevent slipping.
- Soft foam molded around the ankle for exceptional lockdown support.
- Lightweight foam midsole for soft, stable cushioning under foot.
- Notches on the collar to slide your foot is easily.
- Light brown rubber sole provides durable, multi-surface traction
- Colouway: Black/White/Atmosphere Grey/Team Orange
- Unisex: Men & Women sizes
- SKU: 897646-006
The second colourway to receive Nike’s most lightweight outsole tooling to date, the popular basketball silhouette sees a Hyperdunk Cargo Khaki reworking. Originally debuted on the feet of Golden State Warriors’ Draymond Green this summer, the NBA Finals-worthy cushioning system – dubbed REACT.
Paul George is equally at home on both sides of the ball, comfortable in any position or situation. The PG1 mens basketball shoe lands in Australia, designed for full-court ferocity, helping the most versatile players move seamlessly from offence to defence with responsive cushioned sole, stability and plush, all-around comfort.